Greetings! Below you will find questions which reference the sermon preached on Sunday, July 21st, 2013 at The Park. Each week new questions are posted to track along with the sermons.
The book of Exodus is a great story of redemption, faith, and the sovereignty of God.
I encourage you to begin your group with a time of greeting and introductions. You may choose to reorder the questions below or to write your own. Work hard to facilitate discussion and avoid allowing yourself or another member to speak the entire hour. Ultimately we trust you with leading your group.
- What are some observations you had from this chapter?
- Were there any new insights you learned about the passage from the sermon?
- What theology was present in this chapter?
- What did you learn about God from reading this chapter?
- God explained the tabernacle and all of its elements to Moses over a forty day period. What do you imagine that conversation to be like? What was accomplished in that time? How did that affect Moses? How does that affect your view of God?
- There is an incredible amount of detail put into the construction of the tabernacle and its elements, why? What does this mean practically? What does this mean symbolically?
- What lessons can we draw from the plans of the tabernacle in our own spiritual journeys with God? How did this interaction between God and Moses affect Moses’ heart (walk with God)?