We are passionate about serving families and enabling them to practice a lifelong rhythm of spiritual growth. We feel honored to come alongside parents as their children and students live out their lives with Christ.
SUNDAY MORNING ENVIRONMENTS
Infants & Toddlers
3 Months – 2 Years Old
When you drop off your infant or toddler with us on a Sunday morning, you can expect that they will be cared for by one of our trained and screened volunteers who love God and babies! They will spend the hour looking after your child’s needs, playing, and then praying for each child’s family.
Our Sunday morning classes help preschoolers discover God made me, God loves me, and Jesus wants to be my friend forever. Our time together on Sundays is full of engaging, hands-on activities, interactive Bible stories, and fun games!
Kinder – 3rd Grade
Our Elementary class focuses on helping students to learn how the Bible fits into their lives, learn how to talk to Him, and build great friendships with others.
Our Kinder – 3rd grade students join their parents for our worship time then dismissed to their Sunday morning class. The class time begins with a fun activity designed to grab their attention and introduce a key truth. Then, we watch an animated Bible story that helps make the story come to life. After our Bible story, kids break into small groups to do an activity and talk about what they’ve learned that day and how it applies to their daily lives.
4th – 6th Grade
“What happens at home is more important than what happens at church.”
This has been a key belief in the life of our church. With that in mind, we have designed our older elementary class with a few key elements –
1. students worship together with their parents then are dismissed to their class at our Call To Community time.
2. Curriculum – our students are taught by the many teaching voices in our community. Each week one of our community teachers will take the Sunday morning passage and help break it down for their age level.
3. Serving – on the 4th Sunday of each month, our older students are invited to serve in one of our church environments – preschool classes, audio/visual team, or with our hospitality team. For each area, the students are given a job description and short interview with our leaders.
The Park’s Family Ministry volunteers love God and are serious about having fun with kids! Get to know them and see for yourself what special people they are to our kids AND our ministry. Each volunteer is screened, background checked, and trained for the class and age group they serve in. If you are interested in serving with us on a Sunday morning – sign up here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe three key things about teenagers and their growing relationship with Christ:
- Missional Community- Every teenager needs to be in missional community with their peers where they can process scripture and be accountable in their walk with Christ. Spiritual growth happens when we live life with others in a transparent, real way every day. If you need help finding a community, let us know and we would love to help connect you.
- Multi- Generational Worship- Teenagers need to regularly attend a multi-generational worship service. Sunday morning gatherings are a great way to grow spiritually with others, older and younger, by taking time to process the message with those that God has placed around you.
- Serve- One of the best ways to grow as a teenager is to serve those around you. The passion of our church is to see God renew our city. Serving Christ by volunteering your time to repair a home, lead a group of younger kids in bible study or mowing your neighbors lawn with friends, are all ways God uses the world around us to impact our relationship with Christ.
If you would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com