Advent comes from the Latin word adventus meaning “coming” or “visit.” During the season of Advent, we prepare for and anticipate the coming of Christ. We remember Israel’s, and our, longing for a Messiah, to save and deliver us.
Even as we look back and celebrate the birth of Jesus in a humble stable in Bethlehem, we also look forward anticipating the second coming of Christ as the fulfillment of all that was promised by His first coming.
Advent & Christmas Service Schedule
- November 26 | Advent Week 1 – Hope
- December 3 | Advent Week 2 – Joy
- December 10 | Advent Week 3 – Peace
- December 17 | Advent Week 4 – Love
- December 24 | No Sunday 10 am Service
- December 24 | Christmas Eve Service – 5 pm
- December 31 | No Sunday Service
- January 7 | 10am Worship Service