Sunday, August 12th, 2018
Written On Your Heart
As you read and study together, make sure to work hard at hearing from everyone that has gathered together. Pray for one another and be accountable to applying the word of God to your lives.
- What does this scripture communicate about the heart of God?
- What does it teach us about ourselves?
- Does it challenge our thinking/beliefs in a new way?
Sermon Specific Questions:
- What is your idea of judgement? What does it mean to be judgmental?
- Have you ever felt judged by the church? By specific people in the church? Why did you feel judged?*Discuss forgiveness and how we can move past hurt and not allow it to scar us.
- What is the difference between judgement and accountability?
- How have you invited accountability into your life?