We are so happy you are going to share a video for use by The Park Community Church.! By recording and uploading a video, you are granting The Park Community Church permission to use it on our YouTube and Facebook pages.
This video will be edited together in order to share a collective prayer for our new school year. Please read the entire assigned prayer. We are encouraging you to choose your location for filming very strategically. Ideally, we would be able to see in the background of you reading either your school, school room, or other location that is appropriate to the prayers.
Also, please be aware of the ambient sound around you when you are choosing where to record. If you are recording in front of your school, for instance, try to choose a location and time with as little road noise as possible. While you can record at any time, video recorded outside tends to look better either in the morning (before 9am) or the evening (after 6pm). The worst lighting to record in is when the sun is highest in the sky.
We would also like for you to record some videos of your school, home, or school room that shows a representation. This could be the school sign, entrance, building, signs about reopening, bulletin board with schedules, books, etc… Send a few of these along with your prayer video.
Instructions for Uploading
- Record in landscape (sideways)
- Use front facing camera (not selfie camera). This means you probably need an assistant to hold the camera for you.
- Try to record in a quiet room, or outside location with minimal sound.
- Side window light works best if indoors.
- Try to not have a window or light behind subject
- Press record and then start
- Save to camera roll
- Framing should be similar scale and framing as below.