All Parish Gathering
Hello church family! As we prepare to reopen our in-person weekly worship service on Sundays at Aggie Park, we wanted to let you know that this has been a prayerful journey. We have consistently watched the local data, listened to our leadership community, and considered several aspects of what it will take to gather together in a wise and safe way. In light of this, there are a couple of key pieces of information to keep in mind:
- This will be an All Parish Worship service, so we invite those who attend MacArthur Terrace, Midtown and Oak Meadow to join us.
- If you are not ready to meet in person, we understand and respect that decision. The service will be live-streamed each Sunday morning at 10am.
- We are requiring registration for in-person attendance. (see below)
- There will be no Family Ministries for children to attend seperately, instead we will all worship in the room together.
- We have several social distancing measures that we will be asking all in-person attendees to abide by.
- Gathering together for All Parish worship on Sundays does not change our heart or posture toward our parish neighborhood ministries. You’ll be hearing more ideas about how to engage your parish community soon.
- We love you and are excited to worship together at Aggie Park. Should you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
- Doors open at 9:40 in order to allow for enough time to usher everyone to their seats in time for the service.
Safety Measures for Gathering
- Masks are required for all people ages 10 and up. We also recommend that all ages wear masks if able. Masks are required inside during the entirety of the service
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- We ask for everyone to social distance before, during, and after the service.
- We will not be serving communion in the same way we have in the past, with people walking to the front. Instead we are using individually packaged communion supplies that you can grab on your way into service.
- All inside chairs are wiped down before service. If you are sitting outside, please bring your own chairs, no chairs will be provided.
- Masks are required outside for everyone 10 and up until you arrive and are settled in your seating area, masks may be removed at that point.
- The Connection Table will be outside. Please allow the connection volunteer to enter your information in or make your selection for you or download The Park App on your phone to use to enter information on your own.
- Parents with children: please watch your own kids and stay with them at all times. No children are allowed outside with out parent supervision.
- Overflow seating due to non-RSVP attendance will be directed to the outside area.